At Nutrition Chamjon, We are doing our shipping with Canada Post. Once you order items, we will send the item package within 1 business day.
You can cancel the order before the delivery.
You must return the product that you ordered if you want to cancel.
The delivery fee will still be charged if you return the products without any specific reason
We will refund the money 2-3 days after we confirm your returning products
1) Free Shipping Available
- Save shipping costs! We now proudly offer Free Shipping on over $45 Purchase WORLDWIDE!
- Free shipping is automatically calculated during your checkout.
2) Detailed Shipping information
- Shipping Price
Please note that orders shipped to the Yukon, NWT, and Nunavut may carry an additional shipping charge. You will be contacted by email if this applies.
- Some U.S. orders may carry an additional shipping charge. You will be contacted if this applies.
- International customers will be contacted with shipping options and rates once orders have been received. No charge will be made for international orders until shipping options have been approved.
- Taxes * We charge 13% HST for the orders delivered to Ontario, and 5% GST for the other Canadian provinces.
3) Delivery Standards
- Orders are usually shipped within 1 business day after they are received. If your order placed before 11:00am EST your order will usually leave the same day.
- In Canada delivery time is 1-3 business days in Ontario and Quebec, and 2-5 business days in the West and the East. Canadian orders are shipped by Canada Post Expedited Parcel.
- In the US delivery time is 7-12 business days. US orders are shipped by Canada Post Expedited Parcel.
- Tracking information can be provided for the shipping to US, Canada, and South Korea with your request.
- Certain areas may have longer delivery standards. You may find the detailed information on the Canada Post website. (http://www.canadapost.ca) International delivery standards are varied by countries or orders. Please email for an exact time, and cost for the delivery to your country.
4) Secure ordering
- Your ordering process is secured with the highest level of security available and is provided by one of the world leaders in e-commerce.
5) Back order/ Out of Stock/ Return/ Pricing/ Currency
- If an item is temporarily unavailable from our suppliers you will be informed promptly by email.
- It does not happen very often, but if you find an errors in your order, phone us within one week of receiving it and we will correct it as soon as possible.
- Returns: Unopened products may be returned within 30 days of the original purchase date. Please inform us via email ahead of time before sending the item. A 20% restocking fee may apply. The cost of shipping is non-refundable.
- Pricing: ChamJon endeavors to maintain a consistent price policy and to update this site to reflect any changes in price; however, some prices may vary depending on availability from our suppliers. This does not necessarily mean prices will always increase. If on the chance that you order such a product, you will be informed before your order is processed.
- All the price information displayed in Canadian Dollars.
6) International Orders: Importing of goods and taxes
- Please ensure that ordering from us does not contravene the customs laws of your country regarding the importation of nutritional supplements and herbs. Customs fees and/or impounding of an order (including any resultant expense, subsequent loss and/or return shipping) are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
7) Legal Information
- Please note that while ChamJon supports your right to use nutritional supplements for any therapeutic purpose you or your practitioner see fit, that the information on this website should not be considered as a claim, or a substitute for the advice of your health care practitioner. All text and images are intended for informational purposes only.
- Any order confirmation (electronic or paper receipt) given to you through ChamJon does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of an offer to sell. Also note that National Nutrition reserves the right to refuse the processing or shipment of an order for any reason.