What is Omega-3?
- Omega-3 fatty acids are polyunsaturated fatty acids. This is different from typical fats you want to cut back on. Primarily found in plant or marine source, not only your body needs hese fatty acids to function, but they bring a long list of health benefits.
- The three most import types of Omega-3 fatty acids are: Alpha-linoleic acid (ALA), Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), and Docohexaenoic acid (DHA). ALA is found in plant oils such as emp, flaxseed or algal oil whereas EPA and DHA are found in marine source- fish oil, krill oil, and seal oil.
Why seal oil?
- -No fishy after-smell.
- -Superior quality : Mann et al., Lipids 2010, in press suggested that seal oil with DPA has more positive impact on cardiovascular health than fish oil.
- -From unpolluted Arctic ocean : All our seal oil is from Harp Seal living in unpolluted Northern Canada.
- -Cardiovascular Health : Omega-3 can lower blood pressure in people with hypertension, and lower blood fat triglyceride, high level of which can increase risk of heart disease.
- -Inflammation : A 2013 systematic review on omega-3 fatty acids by Robinson and Mazurak found that consumption of marine sourced omega-3 lowered inflammatory markers in blood such as C-reactive protein. EPA and DHA also reduce inflammation by stimulating the breakdown of fibrin, a protein involved in inflammatory responses.
- -Rheumatoid Arthritis : EPA and DHA can modestly curb stiffness and joint pain associated with Rheumatoid arthritis. Omega-3 supplements also seem to boost the effectiveness of anti-inflammatory drugs.
- -Baby Development : DHA and EPA help with development of brain and eyes. A study by Plos One in June 2013 linked low levels of DHA with poorer reading, memory and behaviourial problems in healthy school-age children.
✔ ✔ ✔ ✔
- People suffering from chronic inflammatory conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis.
- People with compromised cardiovascular health, such as stroke and hypertension.
- Pregnant women- the fetus uses omega-3 for its nervous system development.
- Lactating women- omega-3 fatty acids are used after birth to make breast milk.
- Infant and children- omega-3s help with development of brain and eyes.
Shipping & Returns Policy
At Nutrition Chamjon, We are doing our shipping with Canada Post. Once you order items, we will send the item package within 1 business day.
We now offer free shipping worldwide on over $45 orders
|Ontario||$6||It takes 3-5 business days for delivery|
|Canada (Out Of Ontario)||$16||Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery|
|South Korea||$30||Please make to order before 11am on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. It usually takes 4-5 business days for delivery|
|USA||$23||It takes 5-7 business days for delivery|
|Asia, South America, Australia||$35||Please Contact Us|
|Europe, Africa, Others||$40||Please Contact Us|
- – If an item is temporarily unavailable from our suppliers you will be informed promptly by email.
- – It does not happen very often, but if you find an errors in your order, phone us within one week of receiving it and we will correct it as soon as possible.
- – Returns: Unopened products may be returned within 30 days of the original purchase date. Please inform us via email ahead of time before sending the item. A 20% restocking fee may apply. The cost of shipping is non-refundable.
- – Pricing: ChamJon endeavors to maintain a consistent price policy and to update this site to reflect any changes in price; however, some prices may vary depending on availability from our suppliers. This does not necessarily mean prices will always increase. If on the chance that you order such a product, you will be informed before your order is processed.
- – All the price information displayed in Canadian Dollars.
We are a quality online health food supplements provider that is located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada and we have provided health food supplements world wide for 6 years.
As one of the most reputable health food providers in Canada, our products are cost effective, provide consumer convenience as well as enhanced quality. Our health food products are specially selected and tested. We offer these products to consumers throughout Canada and world wide. Our mission is for all health conscious individuals to provide us, with the opportunity of producing an abundance of natural food products, at a reasonable price in Canada and in other countries such as USA, South America, Europe , and Asia.