“WHAT is Maca?”
– Maca is a plant cultivated in the Andes Mountain at altitudes of 11,000 feet and above. Inka civilization valued this plant highly; Maca was used for nutrition and to enhance the fertility of both human and animal. It was also a medium for exchange.
“WHO should take Maca?”
- Women concerned with hormone balance or menopausal and post-menopausal symptoms.
- Men looking to improve energy, stamina, and sexual energy.
- Men and women looking for more pleasurable sexual experience.
- Workers who are stressed at work.
“HOW should I take Maca?”
- – Wild Maca Powder : 1 & 1/2 teaspoon ┃5g(Daily intake) ┃2 months (Supply per bottle)
- – Black Maca Powder : 1 & 1/2 teaspoon ┃ 5g ┃1 month
- – Wild Maca Capsule : 2 capsules ┃after breakfast and dinner ┃3.2g ┃3 weeks
- – Red Maca Capsule : 2 capsules ┃after breakfast and dinner ┃3.2g ┃3 weeks
- – Black Maca Capsule(90s) : 2 capsules ┃after breakfast and dinner ┃3.2g ┃3 weeks
- – Black Maca Capsule(150s) : 2 capsules ┃after breakfast and dinner ┃3.2g ┃5 weeks
- – Maca with Ginseng for Men : 2 capsules ┃after breakfast and dinner ┃3.2g ┃3 weeks
- – Maca with Red Clover for Women : 2 capsules ┃after breakfast and dinner ┃3.2g ┃3 weeks
+ Add to yogurt / fruit smoothie / salad
“WHY should I take Maca?”
– Maca is rich in amino acids, phytonutrient, fatty acids, vitamins and minerals.
- – Nearly all amino acids : including leucine, alanine, and glycine.
- – Free Fatty Acids : Abundant in linoleic acid, palmitic acid and steric acid.
- – Vitamins : Abundant in thiamine, riboflavin, vitamin C, and niacin.
- – Minerals : Abundant in essential minerals including calcium, potassium, magnesium and iron.
- – Sterols : such as sitosterol and ergosterol have positive impact on blood cholesterol.
- – Macaenes and Macamides : Macaenes and Macamides increase energy, sex drive and stamina.
- – Adaptogenic : Maca raises our resistance to diseases caused by emotional and environmental stress. It rejuvenates us with energy, stamina, clarity of mind, and ability to handle stress.
“WHICH product should I take?”
- – Wild Maca – Wild maca is an all-rounder. It enhances libido & energy, and balances hormone to a moderate : Enhances mood / Enhances libido
- – Red Maca – Red maca is a variety of maca that is specialized in hormone balance and mood enhancement : Hormone balance / Reduce hot flashes and other menopausal symptoms / Helpful in handling stress and depression
- – Black Maca – Black maca is a variety of maca that is specialized in libido, energy, and sexual health : Enhances sperm production & motility / Concentrated with amino acids and macamides / Enhances libido