“WHAT is Chaga Mushroom?”
– Chaga mushroom (Inonotus obliquus) is a mushroom that grows on birch trees in colder climates across the northern hemisphere. At the first glance, this mushroom does not look appealing at all, with the look of burnt charcoal on the outside. However, a look can be deceiving. This mushroom is the diamond of the forest, with extremely high amount of antioxidants and many more medical benefits.
“WHO should take Chaga Mushroom?”
- Those suffering from immunity-related conditions, such as atopy and rheumatism.
- People with diseases such as diabetes and hypertension.
- Adults with compromised gastrointestinal health.
- Adults with unhealthy blood glucose and cholesterol level.
“HOW should I take Chaga Mushroom?”
- – Nutridom Chaga Tea Grind (160g) : ~3g teaspoon(Daily intake) ┃250ml filtered water ┃80oC ┃4-6 Minutes ┃1-2 cup(s) per day
- – Nutridom Chaga Mushroom Chunk Regular (225g) : 10g ┃Hot water┃80oC ┃Simmer for 5-6 hours ┃2 cups of water ┃Drink 200cc 3 times a day
- – Nutridom Chaga Mushroom Chunk Gold (225g) : 10g ┃Hot water┃80oC ┃Simmer for 5-6 hours ┃2 cups of water ┃Drink 200cc 3 times a day
- – Nutridom Chaga Mushroom Tincture (30ml/ 1fl.oz) : 2-3 Drops ┃Hold in the mouth for 1 minute then swallow┃1-2 time(s) per day
- – Nutridom Chaga Mushroom 20x Powder (124g) : 250ml filtered water ┃80oC ┃500mg ┃Stir for 1 minute before drinking ┃1 cup per day
- – Nutridom Chaga Mushroom Capsule Regular : 2 capsules ┃30 minutes before meal ┃1-2 time(s) per day┃Drink with water
- – Nutridom Chaga Mushroom 20X Capsule : 1 capsule ┃30 minutes before meal ┃2 times per day┃Drink with water
- – Nutridom Multi-Vitamin with Chaga : 1 capsule ┃30 minutes before meal ┃2 times per day┃Drink with water
“WHY should I take Chaga Mushroom?”
- – Supports Immune System : Beta glucans, present in large amount in chagamushroom, increase our immune defense by enhancing the function of our immune cells such as macrophages.
- – Betulinic Acid : Betulinic acid is formed using betulin fed from the birch trees. Betulinic acid is well known for its antiviral, antimalarial, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- – Supports Cardiovascular Health : Beta-glucan is also involved in modulating blood cholesterol levels. Studies have shown that regular consumption of food with beta-glucans reduces the cholesterol level in blood, lowering the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
- – Antioxidants : Chaga mushroom has extremely high level of antioxidant Superoxide dismutase, which protects us from being damaged by free radicals. Its black skin is filled with pigment melatonin, which has high antioxidant value.
“WHICH product should I take?”
- – Chaga Chunk Regular : Suitable for steeping large quantity of chaga tea in a pot for whole family.
- – Chaga Chunk Gold : Hand-picked first grade chaga chunks. Suitable for steeping large quantity of chaga tea in a pot for whole family.
- – Chaga Tea Grind : Enjoy chaga tea in 4-6 minutes. Suitable for use with tea bags and tea infuser. Just steep one teaspoon of granule in hot water.
- – Chaga Tincture : Chaga extract in a portable liquid form. Enjoying benefit of chaga mushroom is as easy as drinking a few drops a day.
- – Multi-Vitamin with Chaga : All essential multi-vitamin/ minerals + chaga mushroom.
- – Chaga Regular Capsule : Chaga Regular Capsule Natural chaga mushroom powder in easy-to-swallow capsule.
- – Chaga 20x Capsule : Chaga 20x Capsule Concentrated chaga mushroom powder in easy-to-swallow capsule.
- – Chaga 20x Powder : Concentrated chaga mushroom powder. Add 0..5g to cup of water and enjoy chaga tea.